Thoughts on Ziggs for 3s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

02-01-2012

I think his minefield is really good for blocking off the small jungle paths on this map. His ult is really good too considering the range it has for stealing dragon or securing kills. His W is amazing for jumping over the endless number of walls on the map. He's a glass cannon which kinda sucks on TT but you can work around that I guess

Sam

02-01-2012

His escape is just so weak :P IDK. Always get chased down

Best Lee Sinner

02-01-2012

To be Honest it seems like ziggs is perfect for 3v3. i haven't tried him 5v5 yet but i have won 4 games and lost 1 game on him. my kill and death ratio is fairly good for the ones i won. that and his area burst is amazing if done right and he can harrass really good with mana pots. so all in all he is a mix of burst mage and support.

Peejus the Kid

02-01-2012

Ziggs walljumps for ganks too op. and pretty much global ult on TT makes him boss

Droidd

02-01-2012

Just because he can walljump doesn't mean he is OP. He's fine the way he is - a squishy Veigar.

Focus him and you're good.

Sam

02-02-2012

^ just because it does a lot of damage or have this fun little wall jump doesn't do exactly what a strong TT champ needs. Sustain/CC wins games.

AsianBoi

02-05-2012

he tier 1

Kyzen

02-06-2012

I've played against a Ziggs twice now, both times as LeBlanc in top lane. Early on he's difficult for me to manage. Pushes me back a lot with his bombs since I'm so squishy as well. Around level 4 I'm able to get him to back off more.

Later in the games, though, both Ziggs fell back a bit.

Just my experience in two games with Ziggs. He's new so people are still mastering him. I imagine he'll be just fine in TT with his early harass and a better late game player.

Saiyushu

02-06-2012

Definitely not tier 1. Tier 2 at best, but I still haven't seen enough of him to know exactly where he lies. His mana problems and how easily he gets instagibbed are major barriers in my eyes.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Youreally have to be aware of enemy positioning and your own if you play him on TT. He is easy to focus.