These supposed better AI bots.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Sanctum

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everspace View Post
If anything there is less abuse and they are a bit more accurate to real people by using summoner spells and their skills more wisely.

This bots are not for experienced players.

They are fabulous tools for the developing player that finds easy bots far too easy, but are still trying to learn more about the game and all it's champions and everything.

Coming out of a 69min game where nobody really knew what they were doing was VERY VERY HARD. With the right pokes and prods, we managed to eek out a win.
There's nothing wrong with new players playing against bots and learning the game. I'm all for it, but if I want to learn a new build for a particular champion, these 'new' bots still don't cut it. Especially since there's always one or two players just interested in steamrolling them and raking in all the gold they can.

So when Riot announced that the bots would be getting better AI and more awareness, which is noticeable, they still just aren't up to snuff. And I'm by no means a pro at this game, my top elo is 1330, roughly, and I have troubles getting out of the 1200 bracket.

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriterian View Post
- I had a few games with people that disconnected at the beginning making us 4 vs. 5 but one of the enemy bots AFK'd at the fountain to balance out the teams.
I noticed this too. I couldn't connect for some reason and eventually make on as we were pushing their nexus. They had a level 3 Leona.

MetalGuitarist

02-03-2012

I feel the new ai is a vast improvement over the old bots in SR. It's just meant to be a learning tool and it accomplished this nicely. As for dominion, if you lose to the dominion bots and it isn't your first time play dominion you should feel bad.