the ole "im reporting you" phrase needs to carry more presence behind it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iwasnamedian

11-10-2011

We have all experienced it. The trolls who purposely feed, go afk, rage quit, grief both teams, etc. Most commonly people handle this by threatning those guys with a report, well the thing is no one is afraid of reports at all whatsoever. In reponse to people threatning to report bad behavior and gameplay, we are me with "well i dont care" or "trololol" and "so what lol im not going to get banned or in trouble for it". In reality this is true because Riot doesnt put thier foot down when it comes to this issue at all, they somewhat sit back and focus more on the cosmetics of the game rather than the extrinsic issues. If people arent phased by being reported then Riot isnt doing enough to show that griefers, trolls, afkers, rage quitters, etc will not be tolerated.

Iwasnamedian

11-10-2011

hmm

Zertryx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Overall the report system needs better improvement not as to banning players in general but a more define / justified way to report, because lets face it sometimes DC'ers and leavers are not at fault all the time sometimes the servers mess up or house hold problems like internet shutting off. there needs to be more backing to things if a replay function was installed sending replays to show harassment or feeders could help / maybe why the person dc'ed or left and or screen shots as a requirement. Theres always 2 sides to a story and just because you witness one thing might not be the real case and unfair to the person being "punished" for something out of their controll

Troy L Jenkins

11-11-2011

Unfortunately it has no "fear" in it at all. Some behaviors do , eventually get acted upon but as far as I can tell its very rare. If it wasn't the phrase would hold weight.

Also unfortunately its a systemic problem with a "free" game. No matter what you do to these idiot kiddies, they can just make a new free account.

Although posting this here will get ZERO notice from anyone you might want to see it, Riot doesnt care about TT, and this sort of suggestion/commentary is misplaced in this forum, although I do totally agree with the general sentiment.

Lk

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
Also unfortunately its a systemic problem with a "free" game. No matter what you do to these idiot kiddies, they can just make a new free account.
OK, let them make another account. I'm level 30, let them grind their way to level 30 again in 1-3 months. This argument is invalid. I want to see them suffer and reach level cap again.

Iwasnamedian

11-14-2011

nothing invalid about it. there are plenty of other free games out there where people fear bans.

Iwasnamedian

11-15-2011

keep this going

Ichabod1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

I agree completely with this, but like Troy pointed out, this thread is in the wrong section of the forums. Perhaps restart it where it will be noticed?

Troy L Jenkins

02-01-2012

Just randomly ran across this again, its in the wrong section but this is a huge problem for me (irritating jackasses) really would be nice to have the tribunal mean something.