Ziggs: OP, UP, or BALANCED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wild Puddin

02-01-2012

is funny but riot is anti-fun, nerf

Defiled

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drytin View Post
i usually use the mana summoner spell and start off my build with arch staff. after that mana problems are non existent. this provides longer laning which means more gold . of course this is on 3v3, 5v5 could be different.
idk about treeline but i think aa staff leaves you really squishy and has no outside utility, especially mid game. maybe roa works, idk.

PyroBane

02-02-2012

Ziggs is balanced somewhat cos his spells have a long cooldown but is strong

MateenOwesMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Compared to Ahri and Viktor, he seems easier to play. The first week Ahri was released every single one I played against fed horribly. Havent noticed a lot of feeding with Ziggs

Everspace

02-02-2012

Far too early to tell.

He has a very decent range harass and ult, but is very skillshot based.

I'm feeling he'll end up like Orianna. Good, but not until 3 months later when people know what they're doing.

Dark Ajax

02-02-2012

Is he likely to be nerfed? i dont want to be buy him and find that the next patch nerfs him

Flash the God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

He has too much utility while also having a lot of damage.

conronegro

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eciq View Post
His cds are quite long, which makes it hard for him to keep up an opponent like cass who has shorter cds but he isnt too bad.
Yes his cds are a little longer than you're standerd ap carry but thats what makes the game challenging people like cass have low cds because of there D.O.T although her fang could get a nerf. Longer cds on ziggs makes him a harder champ to play cause you cant just cast a spell every two seconds making you have to plan out and be mroe aware of what is going on around you before usin certain spells. Personally i am content with the last few champs riot has come up with because they are more balanced and are making the game a more strategic game once again and that is pleasing there long time players like myself because the game used to be so much different than what it is now since it so populare the gaming communtiy is going to **** it is basicly becoming you're everyday consol F.P.S

dc talk fan

02-02-2012

He will almost certainly be nerfed.

I think he's a tough champ to play, but in the right hands he's devastating. So much burst and his range is ridiculous. His Ult's range is almost the same as Panthon's or TF's. I'm sure that will be hit hard.

Thanatoska

02-02-2012

His damage is pretty balanced and the cool down on this W is pretty long though considering that it's great for escapes I can see why. Ziggs has great potential to be able to force other champs into making undesirable choices and really being able to control the other champs movement by laying mines or using a satchel to spread a team out with friendly members pick off the stragglers and then he can pop his R to take out any that either get out of range or clump close together.