Fighting Caitlynn mid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muqq

01-31-2012

Is it just me or does anyone else have just a TERRIBLE time midding against Cait?? Everytime I get matched up against her I just get creamed..everytime I had been using Tristana..Bleh.

Any tips for fighting her?

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

She has some good harass and range so it's hard to zone her.

I went against her as Nidalee and did alright. She pushed the lane to the turret often, but harassment with spears/being able to heal overall ended up winning the lane for me. As far as tips, watch her carefully... when she lines up for her Q, she pauses so move out of the direction she's facing. Caitlynn pushes mid pretty easily, so time it right with your jungler to gank at opportune times.

gimmieninja

02-01-2012

sivir is a nice counter to cait for the shield eating traps and ult/passive giving the chase

WoLF42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

True, Cait is a great farmer in mid due to her exceptional range without mana regeneration issues.
Some advice I can give:
1. Dodge traps and make sure your junglers know where they are.
2. Watch for her Q animation and counterattack then.
3. Try using minion aggro to your advantage. If your minions are nearby and she autoattacks you, she will be focussed by minions [early levels they do significant damage]

Muqq

02-01-2012

Thanks guys. I tried to stick behind minions and it helped alot with her Q doing less damage. But she still annoys the piss outta me. :P

Gahlo

02-01-2012

Build wriggles instead of getting Dblades.

ZermeloFraenkel

02-01-2012

Take Cassio. Land q. Spam e. Win lane.

vPeepz

02-01-2012

she is horrible against champions that have more range example xerath , heimer it is good too with his turrents she cant push so much but you need put one turrent in wich side if someone gank you, you slow with your ultimate and run

Hackulator

02-01-2012

I usually play support and Cait is the champion I hate to see most on the other side. Her range is out of control, tbh she is the only champion I ever really feel like she is overpowered when I play against her. Its even worse in bottom lane cause than mid the bushes allow her to make better use of her passive.

AzureClaws

02-02-2012

I had a really hard time against her with brand but after figuring out how to lead her into my aoe to stun i ended up winning the lane. So try figuring out how the player likes to move behind their creep wave and lead her.
What really annoyed me though was that she put all her traps in a line in the middle giving me little room to move into the lane.