Item hotkeys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aikus Aesies

02-01-2012

Hello. Can we please get hotkeys for item? I almost never use item spells, not cos i dont want, Its because i forget to use them. Reason is they are too small to press and too far from main spell hotkeys. Will be nice to d something with that. Thx

Puck The Faerie

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikus Aesies View Post
Hello. Can we please get hotkeys for item? I almost never use item spells, not cos i dont want, Its because i forget to use them. Reason is they are too small to press and too far from main spell hotkeys. Will be nice to d something with that. Thx
I never use them because I forget them period, lol. Some don't seem that useful.. but yeah I can see what you mean.. the actual helpful ones as hotkeys would be great >_>

itsTort

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikus Aesies View Post
Why don't you just change the hot key for them then?

KaoticAsylim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

1-2-3-4-5-6
Those hotkeys have been there for a long time. And you can't get much closer to QWER than directly above.

Aikus Aesies

02-01-2012

lol 1 2 3 4 5 6 works for items?