Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item hotkeys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aikus Aesies

02-01-2012

Hello. Can we please get hotkeys for item? I almost never use item spells, not cos i dont want, Its because i forget to use them. Reason is they are too small to press and too far from main spell hotkeys. Will be nice to d something with that. Thx

Puck The Faerie

02-01-2012

Quote:
Aikus Aesies:
Hello. Can we please get hotkeys for item? I almost never use item spells, not cos i dont want, Its because i forget to use them. Reason is they are too small to press and too far from main spell hotkeys. Will be nice to d something with that. Thx

I never use them because I forget them period, lol. Some don't seem that useful.. but yeah I can see what you mean.. the actual helpful ones as hotkeys would be great >_>

itsTort

02-01-2012

Quote:
Aikus Aesies:

Why don't you just change the hot key for them then?

KaoticAsylim

02-01-2012

1-2-3-4-5-6
Those hotkeys have been there for a long time. And you can't get much closer to QWER than directly above.

Aikus Aesies

02-01-2012

lol 1 2 3 4 5 6 works for items?