Viridian Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thadious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

I just started playing Kayle and love the utility she brings to a team. I like her enough to pick a skin up for her, but I can't remember seeing Viridian Kayle in game.

Do you guys think that it is a worthwhile skin?

I would greatly appreciate a pic if somebody has the skin!

Reidan

07-21-2010

viridian kayle is effing hawt, dark green with black wings if you play kayle a lot and dont mind spending, i would def get either that or unmasked

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

Chthulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

It is actually a really fantastic skin... looks as gnarly in game as it does on the loading screen.
And it looks rad on the loading screen.

Powerkraut

07-21-2010

My friend has it. viridian kayle is pretty cool! I'd say get that one. the black wings really make it.

Kasai

07-21-2010

it's one of the coolest looking skins in the game. she has three of the coolest looking skins in the game actually.

RaspyTurnover

07-21-2010

It does look great.

I don't have it since I got Silver Kayle though,looks better IMO.

Still waiting for a fallen Kayle skin.

wulfy99

07-21-2010

There is no cake!

Thadious

07-21-2010

Encased you are the man! Thank you all for your input and especially EncasedShadow for the newly bookmarked thread! Going to buy first thing tomorrow.