Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Summoner Spell Saving

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vangu

Recruiter

02-01-2012

A quick suggestion as I didn't see it in the search I did.

Why not let us save what summon spells we want when we pick a master or rune page? Seems like something that could be done fairly easy and would be a nice perk to when you have to do those last second champion changes to balance out your team that when you change master or rune pages your summon skills are tied to it and change with it.

*I suggested this in the general chat and that seems like it was a mistaken on my part as everyone in that section are people that don't take things seriously

Vangu

Recruiter

02-05-2012

bump as it seemed at least one person liked this idea.

Vangu

Recruiter

04-18-2012

Never saw this being added and figure I would bump it up

Endokun

04-18-2012

At first, I thought like you in terms of saving summoner spells to mastery pages. But each game is different so you may have to keep changing those summoner spells (maybe taking exhaust against Tryndamere or something). And since it's so fast and easy to do, it doesn't seem very necessary and might just clump up the interface.

Vangu

Recruiter

04-29-2012

Would just be the default you do and if you are changing things at the last second it will help. Maybe more in normal games as last second changes can and do happen.