Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skin and Ziggs Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taliesin

02-01-2012

Poppy has crafted armor specifically designed to protect her pony tails.

Huh.

ouronlyhope

02-01-2012

cant wait to get home to play new champ!

PuppetRegime

02-01-2012

Quote:
Jixson:
I wish the single bundle was the mad scientist skin.
If you've noticed, they do that purposely. It seems like whenever they release a new champ, they make the "cooler" skin only available through the double bundle as an incentive to just purchase everything with RP, even if you don't want the other skin.

EDIT: As evidence, check the bundle prices. The Double Bundle is the same price as the character and one skin. So if you were planning to buy Ziggs and Mad Scientist with RP, you might as well buy the bundle and get the other skin for "free."

King VIad

02-01-2012

here is an idea riot....maybe release a 520 skin and a 970 skin with the champ??? just a thought

DarkestPhoenix

02-01-2012

Quote:
PuppetRegime:
If you've noticed, they do that purposely. It seems like whenever they release a new champ, they make the "cooler" skin only available through the double bundle as an incentive to just purchase everything with RP, even if you don't want the other skin.

EDIT: As evidence, check the bundle prices. The Double Bundle is the same price as the character and one skin. So if you were planning to buy Ziggs and Mad Scientist with RP, you might as well buy the bundle and get the other skin for "free."

I actually kind of disagree, I love the Major Ziggs skin, and will probably be getting it at discount... or getting the new Poppy skin... hm, decisions decisions...

Jybwee

02-01-2012

Is poppy carrying a toothbrush?

Silverling

02-01-2012

There's a severe lack of Cheshire cat in these Ziggs skins.

Sentient 6

02-01-2012

Warhammer Poppy?

A Flock of Birds

02-01-2012

My poppy has gotten some attention, yay

BlackAeon

02-01-2012

YES! Poppy finally gets some attention