Counter Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzgarthX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Maokai!
His ultimate gets fed by ziggs ultimate, its so awesome, plus when he scatters his mines you can W at him and knock him up then sap. GG

Tested this out myself and was 4/0 against 0/4 ziggs

Integralas

02-01-2012

Dont worry, after 2 weeks ziggs will be nerfed.

xhardwirex

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integralas View Post
Dont worry, after 2 weeks ziggs will be nerfed.
do you even read

he just owned ziggs no nerf needed just bads need to l2p

Titan9900

02-01-2012

Fizz is a direct counter to zigg.

Presenc3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

having not played since ziggs release... i'm just taking a stab in the dark here... but...

Urgot?

Pres

STDSandAIDS

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzgarthX View Post
Maokai!
His ultimate gets fed by ziggs ultimate, its so awesome, plus when he scatters his mines you can W at him and knock him up then sap. GG

Tested this out myself and was 4/0 against 0/4 ziggs
zzz inb4 Maokai becomes new meta counter against ziggs. Once professional players make a comment about it, all the newb masses are gunna do it.

NekoShippoMode

02-01-2012

figgz counter.. any burst champ with a cc. lol

seriously he cant do anything to you since he doesnt have any CC except maybe his utility jump spell.

Superbone1

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by STDSandAIDS View Post
zzz inb4 Maokai becomes new meta counter against ziggs. Once professional players make a comment about it, all the newb masses are gunna do it.
Maokai has always been a strong counter to many mages. You have sustain and strong burst. Also, level 3 sapling kills the caster wave. You can push harder than Morgana and sustain just as well. Especially after you hit 6, you can R E Q a whole minion wave into oblivion.

He's a lot like Gragas to an extent, although a Maokai should actually be able to destroy a Gragas in lane.

Fun fact: last time I checked, Sapling Toss (the initial damage combined with the explosion afterwards) is the highest damage non-ult ability in the game.

Healcannon

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan9900 View Post
Fizz is a direct counter to zigg.
if this is true.......then finally fizz will have a lane hes useful in