Support Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thirstyy

02-01-2012

Now hear me out before you say zomg no mage support need MOAR items. He has a lot of utility with his mines and satchel and can secure kills with his ult. He wouldn't work in every comp but you could completely wreck early game and either get enough gold from kills and assists to help you late game. At the very least he could deny a lot of cs to the enemy ad.

This is all in theory I haven't had a chance to play with him yet but he looks incredibly fun.

Psaion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Its pretty much the same problem that you would have with Zilean as a support. Yes, he can help harass and deny and zone well, but he doesn't help the carry enough unless its someone very specific that will be able to stay safe and maybe harrass along with. I think maybe this would be good for cait or graves, but would probably be awful for mf ashe or vayne

Charles Barkley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

So... much... grasping.

If you are willing to go to the extremes then anyone can be played as support. Frankly I don't want Ziggs to be played as support, I want the meta to not be so cookie cutter boring that you could have Ziggs lane with an AD carry in bot lane without people qqing.

Tybault Windsor

02-01-2012

Everything is worth trying once. (Except dying, and things that induce dying.)

But from my minimal experience with him, he's incredibly mana hungry, and his utility spells don't exactly have the same 'oomph' as, say, Leona.

It's worth trying out of boredom, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

TravagGames

02-01-2012

or do evrything u just said, will damage

Thirstyy

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXCharger View Post
So... much... grasping.

If you are willing to go to the extremes then anyone can be played as support. Frankly I don't want Ziggs to be played as support, I want the meta to not be so cookie cutter boring that you could have Ziggs lane with an AD carry in bot lane without people qqing.
That is kind of the idea with this. You could start with getting philo and kages both giving needed ziggs stats with 2 gp10 items and gp10 runes I can usually build a nice item or two by mid game keeping up with my wards. This could let you dominate your lane while giving your ad the farm they need to carry late game and you can stay useful all game.