Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax's movement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OsCaR43

02-01-2012

Hi all I would like to ask a question or problem
Jax is concerned, I noticed that there is a normal gait, but slides on the map it just annoys me so that it is a bug or some to me? Thanks in advance.
Edit: I apologize if I missed the section

St General

02-01-2012

Sliding is due to lag.
I experiences with couple of different champions when they lag also. Check your internet connection, your system operating speed, and check the server status

OsCaR43

02-01-2012

everything is fine no lag,latenci is 195 (for my state) server status is allways online and only happening with Jax :-/
Edit: i try to re-instll but wan't work

Keyan

02-01-2012

yeah, in TF2 they call it "civilian" when the character doesnt animate and just slides around instead of using the walk animation. quickly using a taunt causes the game to refresh the walking animation.

dumb annoying bug.

OsCaR43

02-01-2012

I inquired with other players and about 70-80% of the players told me to have this or a similar bug