Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good Sona Combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8RoundShock

01-31-2012

Who would sona work really well with out of: Tristana, Kog'Maw, Sivir and Corki.
And which skills should she prioritise when playing with the respective champion.

Lillia

01-31-2012

All of them and Q.

Twilightpie

01-31-2012

She works well with all of them O-o.

You should be maxing skills depending on how the game progresses. How offensive your enemy is . If they love to harrass and poke and if your carry is losing harrassment trades then max W. If carry is taking alot of harrass and is losing the lane then max heal.
If your carry is caitlyn and/or is beating the enemy you should max Q. Generally with sivir and corki you would facilitate their burst damage by maxing Q. Sivir can avoid alot of harrass so she doesnt need W maxed as much.

Generally the first few levels. Q and passive will be doing tons of damage. So you put a few points in Q. As you progress levels it will be doing less and less hp percentage . Then put points into other things.

8RoundShock

01-31-2012

I know she's good with all of them, sona is good with everyone. I want to know which one is the best.

Noperative

01-31-2012

She works well with Cait, Graves, Trist, Vayne and Corki. She has good burst but low cc in the lane so it's best to work with champs that can provide either cc or high burst that doesn't rely on cc set-ups. Obviously it's best to max Q since you get the most burst damage with a Q passive proc combo.

8RoundShock

01-31-2012

Quote:
Noperative:
She works well with Cait, Graves, Trist, Vayne and Corki. She has good burst but low cc in the lane so it's best to work with champs that can provide either cc or high burst that doesn't rely on cc set-ups. Obviously it's best to max Q since you get the most burst damage with a Q passive proc combo.

Thanks for actually helping. And I think I can trust your opinion ( gold ranked ) Ahahah <3

Golfergopher

01-31-2012

I think she's kind of weak with vayne, but that's about it.

8RoundShock

01-31-2012

Quote:
Golfergopher:
I think she's kind of weak with vayne, but that's about it.

That wasnt even close to answering my question.

KyranX

01-31-2012

She works well with me.

Lillia

01-31-2012

Quote:
8RoundShock:
Thanks for actually helping. And I think I can trust your opinion ( gold ranked ) Ahahah <3

****** I said the exact same thing.