Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fyrindr

01-31-2012

So, I recently took my Lee Sin Jungling to the next level and put it to the test in ranked, however I find more and more that my teams refuse to let the enemies push at all, and then yell at me when I can't gank T_T, so I'm forced to put myself in high risk situations and when I die "which only happened 3 times when I had 10 kills and 3+ assists" they call me bad and mute me.

Is this a common thing in lower elo?

Hypergrav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

yes.

Don't gank lanes if you don't think it will work out. Just keep farming, if they have a jungler harass and invade as you see fit. Your first priority should be keeping the other jungler from being able to level and/or gank. If there is no jungler on their team you just want to farm and keep all the lanes safe, if this means laning at some point then you should lane instead.

The thing with jungle is that you have to figure out where you need to be.

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

it's way too common. just ignore them and do your own thing.

SavageWolves

01-31-2012

If your lane is pushing, you can perform a lane gank. Enter the bushes and advance when the enemy has no vision. If your laner lets them push back, you can get an easy kill.

If all your lanes are pushing, you should ideally be counter jungling and farming your own jungle, using which camps are up in the enemy jungle to predict their jungler's location and in turn finding him or counterganking him.

Hope this helps
-Savage