Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Another elo thread(upvote/downvote summoner idea)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Like many other summoner's I am plagued by hell, however I am not here to complain but to present a unique solution to the problem. Trolls and feeders will always be part of the game just do to the massive size of the community. I suggest a system where after each game players could upvote or downvote a player based on there attitude towards the game. The number of upvotes and downvotes a summoner had would be visible at all times including champion select. If i player revived to many downvotes the would receive a temporary ban, and if continued a permanent one.This would hopefully encourage people to play positively. This is just an idea and if you have a way to improve it leave a comment below.