Vladimir the Vampire?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leveling

07-21-2010

Oh god this is freaking me out.

I'm currently doing a play on Dracula, and here we are a vampire.

Creepy dude!

smithz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Real vampires are not amused.

TigerTunes

07-21-2010

why vladimir?

is this vampire a russian?

Leveling

07-21-2010

If you knew your history Dracula is based on the Romanian hero, vlad(imir) the impaler. He's famous for impaling his enemies with a big.. thick sharp wood of some sort. He caused fear to his enemies, creating the vampire "Dracula."

Aeolis

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leveling View Post
If you knew your history Dracula is based on the Romanian hero, vlad(imir) the impaler. He's famous for impaling his enemies with a big.. thick sharp wood of some sort. He caused fear to his enemies, creating the vampire "Dracula."
It was Vlad Tepes and I am not sure Vlad was short for Vladimir (it isn't normally). Vlad is short for Vladislav, and I suspect Dracula's actual name was Vladislav Tepes, not Vladimir Tepes.

But I am too lazy to research into it right now.

Salacavalini

07-21-2010

Who says Russians can't be vampires too? Don't discriminate.

Anyway. OP.

This is a sign.

This will be your new main.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

His name was Vlad Tepes, aka Vlad the Impaler, aka Vlad Dracula. Vlad was short for Vlad, not for Vladislav or Vladimir.

Dracula comes from his father's name, Dracul, meaning dragon. Dracula means Son of the dragon.

Impaler he got from his favored manner of execution.

YouAreNotSpecial

07-21-2010

I'm pretty sure the main reason Riot is creating a vampire is because they want to make Vampires vs. Werewolfs badass again.

Keep in mind that Warwick vs. Vladmir are both traditional looking characters, and thus Riot is trying to remind us that Twilight does NOT have to kill the legitimacy of werewolves and vampires.