Ziggs Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milwy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Same question as zhoulton.

Amoxus

Recruiter

02-03-2012

Just played a Dom bot game on intermediate and only got 40 IP. Really sad. Was supposed to be 90% at my level? Not even.

AllBunsGlazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Will of the Ancients Spell Vamp reduced to 20% from 25%? Really?
So for AD champs they can get 12% lifesteal for 450 gold, where AP champs pay 1200 for 15%, or 2100 for 20%?
If AD champs paid 2100 they'd get more than DOUBLE: 48% lifesteal.

COME ON!

Please make an item for casters that gives cheap spell vamp or AP + MR like Hexdrinker or something equivalent to a wriggles but for AP champs!

SammyAdams

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBunsGlazing View Post
Will of the Ancients Spell Vamp reduced to 20% from 25%? Really?
So for AD champs they can get 12% lifesteal for 450 gold, where AP champs pay 1200 for 15%, or 2100 for 20%?
If AD champs paid 2100 they'd get more than DOUBLE: 48% lifesteal.

COME ON!

Please make an item for casters that gives cheap spell vamp or AP + MR like Hexdrinker or something equivalent to a wriggles but for AP champs!
AGREED, I mean I understand they wanna nerf sustainability and what not but made it across the board for ad and ap. Why should spell vamp have a 40% cap in addition to being twice as expensive? Its ridiculous the lack of low cost items that ap carries have to choose from. I'd like to see the ap version of items like hexdrinker and wriggles. There are little, LOW COST ap items that have defensive bonuses.

Beatstk

02-06-2012

What a waste of points..5 dmg so plus 9 at lvl 18 hahahaha u guys arent to bright are you?lol

Beatstk

02-06-2012

what is the point of being able to do 9 more dmg at lvl 18????.Horrible talent Riot just saying.

Bruce Maxwell

02-06-2012

I'm loving the new bots but there is just one problem I still can only do co-op vs ai 120 mins outta the day though in the patch notes they clearly state that for lvl 30 summoners they were taking off that restriction.

Zentenk

02-09-2012

Finally noticed that crit will randomly give someone the victory? Just like you said dodge would randomly save someone's life? Going to get rid of crit soon?

Darksteel Reaver

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
    • The 3-game per day rewards limitation for Level 30 Summoners has been removed
    • The flat IP penalty for Co-op versus AI games has been removed. You will now earn IP at the following rates (as a percentage of the normal rate):
Hm that's odd, I'm on my 7th game i receive 0 IP

Is this suppose to happen? can someone confirm please

And when can we have random season summoner rift? where's the winter and fall?

Divachi

02-18-2012

op