Ziggs Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshiStampedeBlu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-31-2012

Shen needs an Eternal Dragon skin for his patience...

AlphaQRough

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

So when is this patching?

VioletCobra

01-31-2012

Stark's Fervor is completely killed?! Really?
Too lazy to MAKE that guy an item so you rename an existing one and felt like it's a perfect excuse to make it useless.

Estroth

01-31-2012

this patch is just funny to me. First they nerf sivir who is finnaly a balanced champ then they buff jax to godmode who also is balanced atm. Then they ignore some of the most under-powered champs and release a interesting new hero to try to distract everyone..... But the changes to wota is justifiable as well as the changes to ez and ash's ult.

Dirty Foot

01-31-2012

I don't see deadliness being a strong pick for anyone. 4 points that high in the talent tree seems wasted for 9 damage. You've traded something that was stronger all game for something that is neither strong early or late game.

I'm confused.

XI Nikorasu

01-31-2012

****ing riot! all these threads to buff xin and still you ****ing ignore us. FU!

Dirty Foot

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiStampedeBlu View Post
Shen needs an Eternal Dragon skin for his patience...
Yes, I'm very confused about the lack of Shen love.

His energy costs mixed with his cooldown times are not acceptable. At to the the fact that he's a support (which means NO farming), and he doesn't even have gear to rely on.

Oberic

01-31-2012

The Sivir ult duration nerf is too much, it's now considerably worse than pre-rework Sivir, which at this point I'd rather have back, low range and all.

RedEyeFox

01-31-2012

OMG they're bringing Winter Rift back!!!!!

and whats up with the super nerf to sivir? like i can understand a small nerf but you guys basiclly nerfed her back to like tier 2/3....

trololololol, downvoted for speaking the truth, haha vayne and graves got hit last patch then sivir became op and got nerfed, now i bet you ashe or corki is gonna be the next op, then their gonna get nerfed.

ReelBigDan

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletCobra View Post
Stark's Fervor is completely killed?! Really?
Too lazy to MAKE that guy an item so you rename an existing one and felt like it's a perfect excuse to make it useless.
Considering who it's for, I think the item is quite suitable now. It just needs an overly verbose item description, and maybe a miscarriage reference.