Do you lose elo in ranked when you dodge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrToasty

01-31-2012

I've tested this and it doesn't look like I do, but everyone says I should be losing 10 elo each time I dodge. Anyone know the answer and have a link to back it up from Riot?

sefy98

01-31-2012

Yes you lose elo. I've noticed that on occasion i haven't lost elo but on average i lose around 10 elo for dodging.

MrToasty

02-01-2012

It blows my mind when you can't dodge a game where one "player" who doesn't get his champ or spot on the map (mid, top, etc) will INTENTIONALLY troll for laughs. Total bull**** that you lose elo if you dodge a game with such a player. ughhh....

ogr8bearded1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrToasty View Post
It blows my mind when you can't dodge a game where one "player" who doesn't get his champ or spot on the map (mid, top, etc) will INTENTIONALLY troll for laughs. Total bull**** that you lose elo if you dodge a game with such a player. ughhh....
i so agree i get frustrated when i have it takes like 15minutes to start a game but i would rather play a good game with a little wait than a bad game with no wait

Folly Inc

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrToasty View Post
this is why you let them have their spot. it's a team game, if you want single player, go play something else.

De President

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

I'd seriously like riot to revise this. Is there any way we can do this? Maybe a poll..idk.

My reasoning being that since my rank is at stake I want to play with people that are willing to play as a team. But then...trolls. If I decide to go ahead and play with them I'll most likely loose the game but more importantly waste 40 minutes and be pissed off. If I don't play with them then I STILL loose elo equivalent to 1 game.

This is .... annoying, Riot. Please do something about it. Maybe only penalize after dodging 2 qs per 6 hours or even per day. Or maybe implement unicorns idk you guys decide but do something plz

Shadowsteppe

02-09-2012

upvoting this! such a **** to loose elo when u are dodging

Deathfairy

02-09-2012

Ya lets give everyone a free dodge a day.... There are 10 people in the game each with free dodge... Any times somoene dodges you get new one with ANOTHER free dodge.

15 min to start a game? AHHAHAHA

You looking at 25-30 or worse in some cases.

GAME STARTS ON PICK SCREEN. End of story. Giving you option to dodge anytime you got outpicked is amazingly bad idea to say the least. The sooner you understand that game ALREADY started when pick screen is loaded. The sooner you will live in peace with no dodge. It is 100% not different from game starts bot gives double kill at level 1. Why not give free doges for that too now?