Recently Made AP Pent Morde Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenhero55

01-30-2012

Uhh Hey guys I recently made an AP Pent Morde build, and even a thread on this earlier this week, but received no comments on any adjustments or fixes I could make to it. So, I was wondering if any of you think, I could make it any better. I accept any comments, and please don't disrespect it just because it lacks hp early game, and think this might be a troll build, it works well for me and for those who have actually tried it. Also, I have been playing as Mordekaiser for almost a year and a half.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...en-mage-161825

ViashinoWizard

01-30-2012

This guide is actually pretty decent, aside from picking up Haunting Guise. Morde actually doesn't need health beyond Rylai's since his shield scales much better with resistances. I'd recommend Guardian Angel. Besides giving good all-around defenses, you can control your ghost while being revived.

Stinglock

01-30-2012

Seems like you will get more votes if you take comment to vote off based on the comment you have from one of those first posters.

Perhaps more people will signup just to provide you with postive feedback after you get like 100 random upvotes.

Greenhero55

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
This guide is actually pretty decent, aside from picking up Haunting Guise. Morde actually doesn't need health beyond Rylai's since his shield scales much better with resistances. I'd recommend Guardian Angel. Besides giving good all-around defenses, you can control your ghost while being revived.
If so, where would I place the guardian angel?

Also, I placed the comment to vote to stop trollers, so if someone actually voted negative I would know why.

Greenhero55

01-31-2012

bump. What do other people think?

SynergyDreamer

01-31-2012

Overall, seems solid. Although I play and build a little differently, there's nothing wrong with your style.

Except I question the Champion Rankings (and it is a bit flawed, excluding the very slight possibility of 1v2 lane matchups)...
Although I am pretty pessimistic of Morde's performance against anyone competent, the ranking system is decent. That Leblanc has to be pretty bad to not be able to destroy a Mordekaiser...I also wouldn't doubt even post-nerf Kayle still being able to hurt Mordekaiser to some extreme degree.