@Nekrogen/Sauron/Zaberz/MMHK/MagiMelkor

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Honestly... after the finals... I couldn't get it up...
It's ok Nekrogen, you guys will win again. This has been a Fox News presentation.

I do beleive your assessment was correct. Leona alone is not going to give a team enough cc to win every fight, but in combination with gap closers and cc (she had panth and jarvan on her team for the ultimate lockdown fun fest) she gets off enough cc to fill in the gaps. I'm kind of jealous that their Leona was in the spotlight as Leona first.

Isysar

01-31-2012

Haha. Thanks for the info Sauron.

So . . .you threw the game sort of? Wasn't *really* a legitimate win is what you're saying, am I right?

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

I dont think he is making an excuse like that, since that would be disrespectful for the other team.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isysar View Post
Haha. Thanks for the info Sauron.

So . . .you threw the game sort of? Wasn't *really* a legitimate win is what you're saying, am I right?
Make no mistake, the only thing that makes it not a legitimate win is if you have technical difficulties beyond your control, like the missing cursor glitch or if the servers shut down.

If you have a slow computer, slow internet connection, or any other thing that you shouldn't, it's your fault your team lost. Still legitimate.

If you're tired, can't concentrate, or have some other bull**** excuse, it's your fault that the team suffers and it is STILL legitimate as it is still a factor. This wouldn't make any other game type illegitimate, and shouldn't apply here.

If they wanted the win that bad, then they should have found a way around these shortcomings. If they can't, it sucks to be them.

Mad Suppordle

01-31-2012

They didnt intentionally throw the game, they made some bad picks and not everyone was playing at their best, but in the end, they got outplayed in a fair match. I don't think anyone is trying to say they didn't; it was a legit win for IG.

Nekrogen

01-31-2012

It was a 100% legitimate match. We can make excuses to smooth things over, but IG did win fair and square. We will not make the same mistakes next week.

Isysar

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
It was a 100% legitimate match. We can make excuses to smooth things over, but IG did win fair and square. We will not make the same mistakes next week.
Ok, just curious. thanks.

brossef

01-31-2012

we really just out picked them.

our team was leona, jarvan, pantheon, ahri and mord.
our team was focused on being cc heavy which is always a great thing to have but the challenge that point defense had was they only had 2 big damage dealers up top (ezreal and xin) so as long as we cc'd them and focused them first we would win team fights. when it got later in the game and they started not teamfighting us and ganking bottom and back capping that's when we got all flustered and were split up losing our advantage, but we got it back.

however it was a great game and i enjoyed it.
the lol replay is up and is called
IG vs Point Defence - Conflict on the Crystal Scar #16 Finals
there is a view from nekrogen on ezreal, as well as tempest on ahri.

RealWolf M

01-31-2012

IG now have two cups to hold up. First in the DominateDominion.com tournament. First in a National ESL tournament.

Lets keep the ball rolling, am just sad to see mollica's team go since they were also very strong competition

Arowan

01-31-2012

*was the Leona*

I'd like to think they got Arowan'ed.

Girl, as team captain, stomps. They're just embarassed.
Or they took their win streak for granted.

Excuses are sads!

123456 ... 7