Time To Swing the Nerf Stick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyxefiros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verianas View Post
And no I do not play Sion, Gangplank, Tryndamere, or Master Yi.
I doubt you play on 3s too.
Thing is, these champions are a bit stronger, there especially and no one seems to care.
Rioters seem to mostly browse general discussion and the SR forums. (and remove any thread which has any mention of 3s in it to the twisted treeline forums. Pretty sure this was in general discussion when i came here... 'League of Legends Community > Maps and Modes > Twisted Treeline > Time To Swing the Nerf Stick '.)
How come SR related stuff gets to stick around in general discussion... Pretty sure people complaining about X being OP are referring to their strength in SR most of the time.

Well, if I'm wrong or whatever just skip over this and keep reading(or not)

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
You just said that GP and Trynd have broke ults, you lack a serious degree of intelligence. Tryndamere is easy. And GP, really? I mean, really? Yi, sure he can burst down people and towers quickly but he also dies incredibly fast. One hard CC and he's gone in seconds.
lol if you think yi > trynd or gp.... i rather vs a yi any day of the week then trynd or gp, so easy to burst

D4RK3W0LF

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raconja View Post
Nerf his ult it is ridiculous
he makes a distinct sound when he uses it, and there are visual effects too.
1.) so, why not just disengage from the fight when he activates it.
2.) go back to lane and life steal off minions.
3.) jump him if he comes back.
4.) ?????
5.) profit!!!

his attacks heal a percentage of the damage to his allies. also, look at the numbers.
at level 3---> 100% lifesteal, 50% attack speed, 50% damage returned as life for allies.
lasts 20 seconds. 90 second cooldown. 100 mana cost.

those numbers right there should tell you it's much wiser to bait him into using it, disengage.
if you have 3 people chain their summoner spells, at most it will reduce his attack speed, ap, damage, and/or lifeleech for 6-8 seconds.
maybe you play the game like a deer caught in headlights, idk.

Poor Slave

02-02-2012

lol