Twisted Treeline, A Love Story @Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

So I'm logging onto my account and I'm feeling like winning some games. (aka Shyvana in Twisted Treeline), and I realized I want Twisted Treeline to be fair. Chzy just spammed the forums, which could be seen as annoying, but really it's a legitimate cry for balancing. I think the vast majority of TT players want it to be more balanced so that it can be more enjoyable. Summoner's Rift is pretty balanced, as well as (don't rage) most of the champions at the moment. Just take the time to make 3's a more fair game mode. We would all love it. Fo real

Chzy

01-30-2012

I must lend my support to your voice. I hope I come off as more devoted than annoying, but it's a risk I'm willing to take

Kat Katastrophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Obscurite

02-17-2012

Fair....fair.....fair.....so I could play none op champs and win thru skill alone.....

O_O yEe preach lies!!

But ya that would be great would actually be rather fun if I could stop laughing every time some dares to play sivir or tf on tt. Spam away for what it's worth better than nothing