I believe purple side is at a disadvantage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tails

02-06-2012

I'm sorry but no matter how casual you are, play some bot games with the camera unlocked. It becomes natural really fast, and will fix all these stupid issues.

Tragen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-06-2012

Zomg nerf blue side nao

Swiftblood

02-07-2012

could just make it so the camera angle is flipped (along with the map) for purple so its essentially the same as playing on the blue side..

DustyHowitzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

I much prefer blue side over purple. Not for any jungle advantages or the like, but simply because the view feels better. I play nidalee often, and have my screen unlocked anyway to hit with spears easier. But its still nice to have the luxury of being able to hit with full ranged spears without having to unlock my camera.

Nihilo Abandon

02-08-2012

Try avoiding AP kog's ults as purple while defending bottom tower when the enemy team pushes on it. It's really difficult.

Havakk

02-08-2012

Playing purple side isn't too bad, as long as you can keep practicing with the camera unlocked eventually it will become second nature. I'm doing the same and I can feel myself getting better at it.

Phydidus

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duan79 View Post
and almost every one else
Not really, when i play ww jungle i start @ golens and work towards blue. So for me it's much better to be purple, since that way i gank bot first (easier to gank at my elo).

So, no, not everyone ...

iLuvU

02-09-2012

Unlocking the camera is better anyway. More map awareness no matter what team you're on.

Felie

02-10-2012

hm, I actually do hate purple side too, I feel the vision is all distorted and what nots. ( and I play with cam unlocked ).

I guess after a while you just get used to it and find ways to deal with it. Maybe riot can make it so on your own screen, you always see blue side, but on enemy's screen they see themselves as blue and you as purple.

Not sure if that would work or how xD just an un-thought through idea.

GloriousKaiser

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCapwnn View Post
What ever happened to games like Super Castlevania 4? The controls are ****, every level is ****, the enemies are ****... but you learn to adapt and overcome the difficulty? I've never had any distinct advantage blue vs. purple. Sure, you can get double golems, but is the 50-70g that big of a game changer? Is the sight on dragon or baron compromised by being on the top right vs the bot left? Who cares? Why is this a thread. Take others advice: unlock and play like everyone else. If you don't want to do that, then suck it up and play with the disadvantage. Or quit. We'll miss you.
Well not everyone plays like you. And you're saying that we should continue to play with that disadvantage just cause it's a "small difference"? And "Who cares?" probably the dumbest thing you said, because look at the thread, you see the people posting? They care. Yeah shut up and go with the flow, no let me play how I wanna play because I like it that way, MY WAY.