I believe purple side is at a disadvantage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cordurory

02-03-2012

I mapped camera locked toggle to a button on my mouse so I just lock it on and off whenever I need the cam to follow me or see where I am in the middle of the fight. It helps me a lot on purple especially.

Mugiwara chan

02-03-2012

if u press space bar, the camera will follow your toon, so just play unlocked, and when you need it locked, just hold space :P

JogeCostanza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

You probably click on your spells to cast them too, right?

badest13itch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

I ve tried to play unlocked n i just cant get used to it. All people are different its nothing we should feel bad bout because we cant do it :P And i am awesome at watching the mini map dat isnt the issue its the fact dat you cant see ur enemies dat are rite in front of you n if they are range (like Ziggs) u are getting hit and cant even see em too hit em!!! PURPLE SIDE SUCKS!!!! its like O purple GG ROIT PLZ TO HELPS?????

badest13itch

02-04-2012

O and making the interface smaller dosent help dat much really :/

badest13itch

02-04-2012

"I'm talking about balance, not preference. Both sides should be equally balanced, should they not?" i agreee 100%

badest13itch

02-04-2012

O and if u notice the bushes are closer to the blue turret side on top and bottom!!!!

M0rtiv0re

02-04-2012

The biggest thing i'm seeing said about this is if you can't play screen unlocked then you should quit playing. That is the stupidest comment ever. If i liked playing screen locked then i shouldn't be penalized for it. Most of the time i prefer screen locked. I can use both but i Prefer locked on. As such it's not right to say that people can't choose how to play the game. Just because people play differently from each other doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to choose to play differently. Purple side is a very odd angle and it does make it harder to see things. The ability to see things the way you see it on blue side would be nice, or even the ability to zoom out farther. Just a small amount of zoom out would probably help alot.

Wikey

02-04-2012

When Jungling I prefer to be purple. If you're gonna gank bot early Blue is better because in a 3v2 you should have enough CC and burst from spells and AAs to not need red buff. So having Blue for CDR and to recover mana so you can continue jungling is nice. And if you're going to early gank top having the red buff is nice.

Also, seriously, the people saying unistall if you play with camera locked are jerks, but they're right. Have you ever seen a high-Elo player play with a locked camera? Learning to move the camera is part of the game.

shabonez

02-04-2012

to be honest... i never noticed