Logo Lookout Contest Winners are in! Vote for the Reader's Choice!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clef

07-22-2010

Hey wow we won! Thanks Riot! Honestly that photo took me by surprise when you chose that one! Always thought the cute asian girls in costumes holding the sign would be the sure shot. Well doesn't get more crowded than China! that's for certain. Cool to see everyone elses photo's too! Skydiving one was my FAV, hard to get a good angle or shot but amazing you'd even bother when you about to jump out of a plane!! Grats everyone else

Cowsep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

I want to know how a Picnic that took maybe 30 minutes to set up (Being nice) could topple the artistic feat of putting a giant logo in the sand.

I'm not saying the Picnic isn't creative but the Sand one defeats it in EVERY single aspect except for only having one Logo compared to two....

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognate View Post
I want to know how a Picnic that took maybe 30 minutes to set up (Being nice) could topple the artistic feat of putting a giant logo in the sand.

I'm not saying the Picnic isn't creative but the Sand one defeats it in EVERY single aspect except for only having one Logo compared to two....
? Didnt' they ALL win ?

The ones you're voting on are different than the ones listed here.

HeroByProxy

Recruiter

07-22-2010

Sand Logo was very awesome.

Scuba Gragas was just perfect.

But did you jump out of a plane with your logo? Grand Skyfall ftwwww

DonKalleOne

07-22-2010

some things are so bad....i wonder why they are even praising it -.-....but maybe its my opinion but the only really good one is that one with the sand

well Congrats anyway!!!

btw LOL at the guy with the cape....30 years of fail

Enthrax

07-22-2010

My Favorite Is Summoner's Best Friend It's the best

Youngfliip

07-22-2010

scuba gragas was the best one there

Sola Topee

Recruiter

07-22-2010

Killa9595 4tw!

Saysay

07-22-2010

Scuba gragas is pro

Xenarchy

07-22-2010

WOW! the mall lobby logo is me and my buddy. I'm the one on the right (black shirt) lol. Thanks riot. We took it in front of El Capitan Theater in LA