Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
07-21-2010

Please someone draw a pic of this guy biting the head of Edward Cullen off, that way the vampire publicity is saved

RavenRyuk

07-21-2010

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE VAMPIRES!!! *________________*

Katastrophic

07-21-2010

if there are no longer 3 xin zhaos (yeah, he's that op) in every game. im all for him. looks pretty spiffy

also, twilight blows. that'll be all

dragonbayne

07-21-2010

Undoubtedly he will be released super overpowered, and every noob across the planet will be playing him in every game, and people will ragequit pre-screens when they dont get to play him, or dodge like no other, and the queue times will sky rocket. Go Dracula, now wheres frankenberry,booberry and countchocula.

Samusen

07-21-2010

for 1 of his 1st abis, you could transform him into a bat for a sec or 2 rapidly increasing his MS to like 800 and giving him ghost at the same time. all foes he encounters he life drains.

Fawlcon

07-21-2010

Vladimir is waaaaay to op. He seriously 2 hits me...wtf riot. First xin zhao, now this stupid vampire. He's the better version of annie, with more CC.

Now that i have qq'd about this character, i don't have to when he comes out. See? Time well spent.

NDAWE

07-21-2010

Hate vampires.

Valkion

07-21-2010

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees finally a Vampire im a really happy man!!!!!!!!!!!

LordSkylarePL

07-21-2010

wolf vs vampire
Warwick vs Vladimir

dragonbayne

07-21-2010

What is with the obsession to transform into a bat? That would look so ******ed. Whats he going to do after he changes into a bat? peck your eyes out? Or just get in your hair and annoy you?