Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most akward moments expirienced!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manugutt

01-30-2012

Post your most akward moment here

The situasion: You are the only alive on your team, U spot enemies attaking Baron(ward). U got a blitz with 60 % health and you try to grab ASHE away from baron.
Next thing you notic is that you miss ashe and hits Baron. U get 300g all over your screen and u get the buff.

2 sec later a trynd busts you and you hear DARKNESSSS.
You decide to waste your ulit and heal right away.
You killed an emeny Noc and Trynd runs away? I died 2 sec later, but I killed Baron haha

CJ Entus FatLife

01-30-2012

Hello <Insert Summoner Name Here>, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard

Manugutt

01-30-2012

Quote:
PumpSomeLeadInU:
Hello <Insert Summoner Name Here>, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard

I do agree with you and I will focusing commenting threads instead of starting new ones for the future.

TheDiver

01-30-2012

Funny Funny......mine is.......I was critplank and my whole team was dead except me I just spawn in and im like.....THEY GETTING BARON! so i use my ultimate and steal baron.......they come to my inner mid turret to bust it down while i get triple buff i gank them and kill all 5 of them then my team spawns and we break down their inhibitor and win the game their reaction.......HACKER HACKER GANGPLANK HACKER! its nice to be called a hacker when you know ur not.....because that means ur so good that poeple thing ur hacking

headgmsalvin

01-31-2012

Quote:
ElfxMint:
Funny Funny......mine is.......I was critplank and my whole team was dead except me I just spawn in and im like.....THEY GETTING BARON! so i use my ultimate and steal baron.......they come to my inner mid turret to bust it down while i get triple buff i gank them and kill all 5 of them then my team spawns and we break down their inhibitor and win the game their reaction.......HACKER HACKER GANGPLANK HACKER! its nice to be called a hacker when you know ur not.....because that means ur so good that poeple thing ur hacking

not when u get reported