Over powered champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ll Kriptic ll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

latly ive been running into alots of champions that are more dominant than any champions i play, for example i played a fiddlesticks when feared and drained me to death, and one game a tryn when 3 shot crited me all the time and im getting tired of playing against all these champions alwell as sion, vayne, rammus, and singed. any opinions and defeating these champions would be nice

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Le blanc or graves rips fiddle. Any ranged that kites endless rage and ignites or hits tryn wins. Singed stay out of gis gas and poke from range. Rammus? Lol

ADGarner

01-30-2012

Tryndamere is countered by item picks. A frozen mallet makes it difficult for him to out run you. A thornmail makes him kill himself.

Also Draft Mode is your friend and will prepare you for ranked play. Vayne, Rammus, and Singed are not uncommon bans.

tangson

01-30-2012

Oh and exhaust.

headgmsalvin

01-31-2012

get some armor and health. its worth it...