Release Notes - v0.9.25.34

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Highborne

10-14-2009

No change on pathing for creeps to be exploited?
A buff to Parlay?
-10% Crit Damage from runes, doesn't even come close to fixing it.

Sigh...

Many other issues not addressed at all.

DouglasFunnie

10-14-2009

when does this go live?

TheZeroFaReal

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
  • Twisted Fate
    • Pick a Card
      • Cooldown increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
Noooooooooooooooooooo! Also, are we going to be able to use the PAX codes with the store out?

10-14-2009

Exhaust just got NERFED

MaximalBeast

10-14-2009

Quote:
  • Monsters now Regen 10% of their Max HP a second after retreating from combat instead of resetting to full.
Always found that aspect a tad obnoxious, thanks for changing it.

Quote:
New After Game Chat Rooms – Talk with those on your team or everyone in the match.
Finally, now I can rub it in those trashy noob's faces...uh, I mean, now we can finally have constructive conversations about the match once it ends .

Anyway Riot, I have a question for you. At one point you mentioned at looking into a personal, customizable recommended item bar. Any word on how thats been progressing, or nothing so far?

Ben

Senior Recruiter

10-14-2009

Holy **** where to start, new everything is awesome. Balance changes however...

Dunno about increasing Amumu's tantrum damage past level 7, but mana nerf helps a bit... Still probably too strong.

Increasing fiddles ult damage? I don't think that was necessary!

Slight parley nerf is great, but it's his ult that's too good at the moment.

Katarina AP scaling from 20-50% is gg. The damage definitely didn't need this buff.

Master Yi is probably still stupidly strong, don't think %2 double strike nerf was the way to go here.

Soraka seems kinda good now, lol.

Fortify may need a longer cooldown still, but 7->6 was definitely needed.

Again, I still think the top tier champions are being ignored, Amumu/Pirate/Ashe/Morgana/Yi/etc need bigger nerfs. They are still probably much more powerful than half of the other champions.

So many more nerfs/buffs are needed to make the game truly balanced IMO. It seems like it's being neglected with all of this other stuff being added.

Akuyazi

10-14-2009

Don't change katarina's model!! leave it the way it is, or at the very least keep her blue hair with the black armor, if you're changing it to the one on the new players guide link.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

10-14-2009

Tryndamere remake didn't get through or just not listed?

Kuri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2009

Oh man I'm looking forward to this!

ENGINEER IS CREDIT TO TEAM!

Skrusti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2009

So, basically this is going to widen the gap between people who pre-ordered and those of us who are reserving their money until they're sure they'll be satisfied with the game?

Also, micro-transactions. The rich people will reign supreme? Unless there's both an IP and money cost, and you can pay either. If it works that like, I might actually scrounge the moolah to preorder tonight.

12345612 ... 26