How to counter Lux... Efficiently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0T0

Recruiter

01-30-2012

Every-time I see Lux this is what happens;
ButtRape

When I play as Lux I feel OP so I never play as her but what is the counter? When I play Lux no one attempts to counter me besides in team fights piling...

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Xerath can do moderately well, but he has to be very careful about when and where he goes into Locus, otherwise he'll give her free hits. The best part though, is if Xerath can hit mage chains and hit a single spell, he can burst her down in an instant.
She's squishy, has no "escapes" (not with xeraths massive range) and needs to get close to use her passive anyway.

As a Lux mainer, I actually find gragas one of, if not the biggest counter. No matter how hard I try I can't go against him and win lane.

Suresshorudo

01-30-2012

Lux in the right hands is very annoying to go up against. Even when I play Lux I feel like I'm a little too damaging to the enemy team even at level 5 with just a dorians ring. Though it balances out when shes ubber squishy and if shes caught in any CC, shes the first to go. Even with her 'w' to shield herself, at max ranks its really not enough to protect her from a mass wave of CC coming from the enemy team.

Sokolniki

01-30-2012

As Anivia, I find Lux to be quite the dance partner with her Q+E Harass vs Anivia's Q+E Harass... I'd say they stand even against each other in lane.

FaerellG

01-30-2012

Dodge her skill shots and you'll be fine.

Wolfalisk

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
Dodge her skill shots and you'll be fine.
You can dodge a good Lux's Light Binding.

But you can't dodge a good Lux's Lucent Singularity. It's virtually impossible.

ChloeSurfing

01-30-2012

Play Kassadin
win

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Play le blanc

The Magus

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solatoral View Post
As a Lux mainer, I actually find gragas one of, if not the biggest counter. No matter how hard I try I can't go against him and win lane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJuggalo View Post
Play le blanc
These are spot on. Dat barrel...it's almost insane. It's better than a Zil bomb for harassing, and Leblanc has enough threat to make a good Lux go passive, with the range on her full combo being very appreciable. She only needs just a little distance and she can silence and eat Lux up. Kass is similar, but against Lux usually less effective in my experience. Of course he'll also scale really well into the team fight phase while Leblanc stays in her one hit niche if she can at all.

NicoliTheCat

01-30-2012

Fight crappy Luxes. I go boots + pots + MS quints and most Luxes can't touch me as Vlad or Ryze~