@Riot Ambassador - IP costs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PriorityOne

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
Hello Ninjakrew, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard
Hello The Beard,

The forum community appreciates the time you took to post this answer but would like to express our dissatisfaction with it. Have you considered speaking with members of your own company, building a unified response to this and other questions, as well as formulating a strategy with which to articulate it?

Please, take a walk around your office and reach out to people so that you can better contribute Riot's voice to the existing threads.

- PriorityOne

Fey Reaver

01-30-2012

Bump for justice

ParasolCorp

01-30-2012

Quote:
Hello The Beard,

The forum community appreciates the time to post this answer but would like to express our dissatisfaction with it. Have you considered speaking with members of your own company, building a unified response to this and other questions, as well as formulating a strategy with which to articulate it?

Please, take a walk around your office and reach out to people so that you can better contribute Riot's voice to the existing threads.

- PriorityOne

This ^

Brunilda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkArchangelx View Post

I thought dodge was removed from the game?
The game, not the forums.

shatteredperfect

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Riot trolls it's customers for the 1,000,000th time.

pretty par for the course really.

As far as the questions you've asked OP, there is no plan to change any of it, Riot likes money waaaay waaaay too much (see pumping out champions and skins instead of actually focusing on balancing this poor knockoff dota) to actually care about what is logical or fair.

TL;DR Unless these changes will somehow profit Riot, they dont give a single ****.

DeDarkShadow

01-30-2012

someone did some research and apparently soon after some chinese company took a stake out with Riot, the IP per game dropped and the IP cost stayed at 6300

EndlessCycle

01-30-2012

Quote:

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard
Are you guys for real? Wow. You answer none of the threads then post this garbage?

Orranis

01-30-2012

most worthless red reply ever...

Zhoulton

01-30-2012

Quote:

-The Beard
Aww, the first truly disappointing ambassador post I've seen. Oh well, first time for everything.

SupremeDeity

01-30-2012

Quote:

-The Beard
Wow seriously? Whoever the Beard is, every time they post, I hate them more.