Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Ambassador - IP costs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockcIimber

01-30-2012

Quote:
Riot Ambassador:
As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/search.php?do=process&showposts=1&exactname=1&searchuser=Riot%20Ambassador

Looks like you haven't made any posts on it, period. How about you hurry up and pick a topic to discuss it instead of making stupid excuses that you can't back up. I don't normally get mad at reds but this is just irritating that you would even think to give a response like this.

Crites

01-30-2012

Quote:
Riot Ambassador:
Hello Ninjakrew, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard

Fail

FullTimeWarrior

Recruiter

01-30-2012

Guess dodge runes can still be used by Riot Ambassador

xDarkArchangelx

01-30-2012

Quote:
Riot Ambassador:

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard

I thought dodge was removed from the game?

s s p a c e s s

01-30-2012

Quote:
Riot Ambassador:

-The Beard

Riot Ambassador can you point me in the direction of these threads you speak of?
I can't seem to find a single one with an employee response..

Mahteyy

01-30-2012

Quote:
Riot Ambassador:

-The Beard
In other words, you are too lazy to explain anything, right?

Ankokukai

01-30-2012

Quote:
Riot Ambassador:

-The Beard

threads that dont have a single answer from Riot, and when we finally get 1 answer, it's an useless one

so, i think Riot just doesnt want to tell us that they are gonna keep nuking us with 6300 champs, without reducing the old ones, so we get forced to buy RP to buy said champs, otherwise, it will be imposible to buy them all, unless we throw away our lives and play 24/7

caidus

01-30-2012

Quote:
Troblems:
Usually I think Riot does a great job in dealing with these types of posts. This sadly is not one of them.

It's from a Riot ambassador what can you expect? i don't know if its just me but i think they sound like bots...

natrol

01-30-2012

Quote:
Riot Ambassador:

-The Beard

WOW..

Is this what Riot is turning into?

xSeQueL

01-30-2012

Quote:
Riot Ambassador:

-The Beard

I'm aware there are a lot of threads about this. Figured you could go in and ask around. As people have said before, we have gotten no response on this.