i dont feel like playing anymore... Dom is becoming like SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

every time we loose, the other team totally trash talk things like gg noob, X too op for you, you guys sucked hard, uninstall

yes, i was bot lane, yes i got ganked like 10 times in the game with no help, yes my score is 0/7/0 because no one cared about bot. yes i pushed my lane and even won it

and still 9 people reports me for intentionally feeding

this is sad...

dredzach

01-30-2012

1. welcome to the interwebs
2. welcome to competitive egos
3. start the game with a "gl hf" and you would be amazed what a difference in attitudes you see just from that small politeness.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

So report those who QQ, and do your best to improve your game.

KaXaSA

01-30-2012

report.. soon or later they will end up in the tribunal.

Nekrogen

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
every time we loose, the other team totally trash talk things like gg noob, X too op for you, you guys sucked hard, uninstall

yes, i was bot lane, yes i got ganked like 10 times in the game with no help, yes my score is 0/7/0 because no one cared about bot. yes i pushed my lane and even won it

this is sad...
I feel your pain bud.

Just report and move on. There is still a large portion of the Dominion community with good intentions

Imfrknbad

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post

this is sad...
Bottom lane is like that man
I tend to travel with friends when I play dominion. Add me and send me a tell you can travel with us.

Yaladilae

01-30-2012

Thanks guys

Buddha Belly

01-30-2012

Start the game with GLHF
You would be amazed how much less frustrating the game is if you ignore the enemy team at the start.
If they pull the poor sportsmanship win bull****, just report and move on.

Most of my tribunal cases lately have been people being *******s after they win... and they are showing up in tribunal. Everyone gets their due.

MrShau

01-30-2012

I always report in hope they will eventually get banned so other gamers will not have to deal with them. I always kind of feel this community is trash, but I still have a bit of hope that these little actions will improve it.

Just be polite, maintain your good standard and attitude, and ignore the haters (literally, ignore them to avoid teaming up with them again) and report afterwards.

PS: There is no such thing as "feeding" in Dominion. I snickered whenever a player *****ed about it in Dominion. Ironically those players are the ones who did jack to help the team but maintain a "good" k/d ratio, make sure they last hit (ks), never went in or help until all their teammates are dead so they can get the first place (which almost never works), and left a point unguarded so they can B and buy items with 75% - full health.

Ascleph

01-30-2012

Report and move on, thats all there is to do