So this is what solo queue ranked looks like?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceGaia

01-30-2012

My first ranked game, and this is what my team's score was? I've seen better in regular games. I don't know how Lee Sin got fed 13 kills. He didn't even kill me once early game. Granted I didn't do good either, but this team was absolutely terrible. 0/5 Nidalee... really?

I was the only member of my team that did not have a negative score (kills and deaths). At least I was even, therefore trading gold for gold. I'm not QQing or anything, I was just shocked at the skill level of these players. The Nasus repeatedly would try to solo push a lane and get ganked every time. He even went to jungle after spending two minutes in lane, deciding he didn't like laning and would rather jungle.

The team surrendered about a minute after this screenshot was taken. Sad game... Pathetic that Lee Sin was able to stack up 13 kills before the 20 minute mark. I hope solo queue ranked isn't always this bad, otherwise I might be playing regular games if I don't have a five man team.

Redsawdom

01-30-2012

Welcome to the horror that is solo queue.

Just be glad none of them rage quit, or afk'd, or intentionally fed.

Fluffyknowsyou

01-30-2012

I know it sounds retarded since its a team game,but all you can do is carry harder in solo queue.

pki

01-30-2012

lol good luck bro...the ranking system is garbage and so are half the kids....ive been tryign to get out of elo hell for a long time....recently went 27-6 annie stilllll lost...and even went 17-9 AD SONA...and still lost....GOOD LUCKKK