A new rule.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kedali

01-30-2012

First person to ask 'who is bot?' while standing in position to go top has to go bot instead.

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Awesome! So you encourage some random champion taking bot or itemizing wrong for bot or no one asking & no one going bot. Great plan!

Seriously, just ask in champ select. It's not that hard.

itsbongtime

01-30-2012

Wow, you guys downvoted EMeta for that? try coordinating with your teammates, just cuz you que solo doesnt mean you play the whole game solo. work out a plan or you will never get anywhere, i stand top asking to go bot all the time, bot with vlad or udyr or lux is great fun for me, plus if your so raged at people anyway why dont YOU just go solo bot that way nobody will ask again, and you can only blame yourself for things going wrong either that or just try to cooperate.

Kedali

01-30-2012

How is that any different than now? Nine times out of ten I see someone ask that it's because they don't want to have to play bot and are not so subtly telling else to do it instead. Imo, if you aren't willing to do the role yourself, don't try to force someone else into doing it for you.

Sauron

01-30-2012

I volunteer to go bot in every champ select.

Am I doing it wrong?

Kedali

01-30-2012

Wow, a lot more people on this forum like to try to force someone else to go bot than I figured. Must be the same type of people that always pick a carry in SR without asking anyone else then expect someone else to play support.

I play bot all the time, but when I want to take a break from it and go top, I'm certainly not going to try to force someone else to do it for me.

lbgsloan

01-30-2012

Or you could stop playing blind pick and autolocking whatever, then realize your team has no one to handle bot. It's like SR ranked; if you aren't able and willing to play in any role stop playing ranked. If you play draft, you should be seeing other people volunteer to do it once in a while.

Bearacolypse

01-30-2012

I generally only ask when I play champions that would be horrible bot, IE Leblanc. A lot of people seem to have the "Not me" mentality. This really bugs me because I always duo queue, which almost always puts me and my partner as the first 2 picks. So we pick Leblanc/Blitzcrank then the 3 people afters just lock in 3 champs who can't really bot either. When I start talking about who has the best capabilities to bot people just tell me to go as Leblanc -_-
This has led us down the path of always choosing champions for bot, even if it means we get counter picked.

Xanthic

01-30-2012

Everyone pretends they're afk. First one to move, goes bot.

Veztai

01-30-2012

In champ select I typically ask who wants to go bot, and then state I'll go if no one else wants to. This opens the door to possible talk on strategy so we all know what's going on before the game starts.

Doesn't always work, sadly... But I find if you say you will take bottom if no one else wants it, people tend to fake afk less, ^.^