Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your Crazy/Troll build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HollowAvatar

01-31-2012

Quote:
Doomscorpzy:
Malzahar with 4warmogs attackspeed shoes atmas and armor pen runes

Doesn't the void crab's AD scale 1:1 with his AD?

Hackulator

01-31-2012

Taric

Zerker's Greaves or Ionian Boots
Nashor's Tooth
Malady
TriForce or Lichbane
Guinsoo's Rageblade

Attack speed leads to heal cooldown going away super fast, aoe people down with your high AP and finish them off with hammersmacks while spamming selfheals.

Gahlo

01-31-2012

Support Ashe
Crit harass, free dragon CV, max CDR causes lots of ECAs, makes use of cheapest gp/10, volley zoning.

Chimpalot

01-31-2012

ap pantheon = didnt work...

Tho AP nasus...
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Deathcap
WOTA
Sorc boots
Lich bane
Deathfire Grasp

Skardex

01-31-2012

AD amumu

TotallyInsane

01-31-2012

Attack speed Orianna.... Doesn't that really say it all? -.-

Tylerpb

01-31-2012

Quote:
ADGarner:
Battle Mage Soraka

Skip heal. Focus on Starfall and the Silence. Global heal before single target heal.

Ninja Tabi
Philosophers Stone
Kage's Lucky Pick
Rod of the Ages x2

Skip the Philosophers Stone and Kage's Lucky Pick if in Dominion.

Very tanky. Lots of mana for maximum spam. Brings opposing teams into negative magic resist. Farms very hard. At the cost of tankiness substitute one of the Rods for a Rylai's and spam snare.

Haven't tried it in ranked but seems to work for every thing else. Even can solo mid very effectively against a variety of ability power champions.

Subbing a rod for a rylai's doesn't make her much less tanky. It's a 130 hp difference when stacked up, the slow probably saves you that much damage. The difference mostly comes in the lost catalyst effect and mana, which soraka is pretty good at doing without.

Things like abyssal scepter and frozen heart make stronger options for a tanky/offensive soraka build though. As a sustained damage mage she uses CDR very well and the MR reduction on abyssal is the one item option that stacks with the starcall debuff. It's particularly funny the way she can starcall a high sustain tanky dps without appearing to do any damage then have an AP carry or assassin come tear them apart because they're at -30 MR.

St General

02-01-2012

Tank Vlad?

2 warhog,
1 Force of Nature
1 mercenary treads,
1 Thorn mail
and 1 will of the ancients

free ap from all those health bonuses and the will of the ancients + 1st and 3rd skill gives burst heal. While force of nature + warhog increases my regen to 180+ per 5 sec
Force of nature, mec tread, and thornmail gives me armor and magic resist to survive.
I was the only tank in the team so it works.

Edit; well... it didnt work that well honestly... he had only up to 160 ap therefore very low damage... but tank doesnt need that much damage... does it? his ult gives good target marking for the rest of the team to kill and once in a while your ult ends their life

ALCapwnn

02-01-2012

I built a ryze by going 3 saphire crystals and then upgrading them all to tears of the goddess at once. I went 12/4/3 (estimate), but my teammates complained and probably reported me for trolling. It was definitely a Coop vs AI idea, but I hate AI (maybe this new patch will fix that) and I had a lot of fun doing in. Mana Ryze, especially to an extreme, is epic.

seagull1

02-01-2012

AP tryn sort of works, you dont die and have 1 huge nuke, and i reckon AD swain wouldn't be too bad, just because of your 20% damage boost