jungler and top lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRynodawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

looking to pick up a good top lane and jungler so I can fill those roles when i need to, any suggestions?

Carthh

01-30-2012

lee sin, udyr, j4, trundle and a few others can fill both roles, are you looking for each role specifically or someone who can do both?

18X Jake

01-30-2012

For a jungler someone that can clear fast and gank decently. Lee Sin/Udyr are good options for this, Skarner from what I've seen as well but I've never actually played him.

As for a top lane there are different types, agressive and sustainable. Irelia/Udyr have passive healing (hiten and turtle stance) from which they can shake off harass, but also have some damage (true damage and tiger stance proc) to push the lane opponent around.

A more agressive top laner that can sustain with items (usually by getting wriggles lantern) can be something like riven. She has the mobility and damage from passive to be up in the opponent's face lvl 1, and lvl 2 the CC do keep them still. Can very easily zone an opponent. But with riven be careful of ganks because your skills do a lot of aoe damage and can push your lane.

WOPRcs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

For quick jungler I'd suggest, Nocturne, Shyvana, Lee Sin
for solo top, Talon, Yorick, Singed (possibly nocturne but that's getting iffy)

EDIT: I say solo top nocturne because the spell shield (W) is great for surviving skill shots, and his duskbringer (Q) is great for poking and bringing down minion waves if they're pushed to your tower
his passive helps him live and his fear can save his life
I will say though, he feels much better in the jungle though

18X Jake

01-30-2012

I haven't tried nocturne top but i think if you start vamp scepter your passive will heal you for a lot, but it would require pushing your lane as well. Also I think he is a bit mana intensive and without his AD steroid from Q he won't put out enough damage, unless he blocks a skill with his shield.

Kronos701

01-30-2012

Lee Sin or Udyr. Udyr is great but has a hard learning curve while lee sin is good and a bit better at ganks but if the enemy gets away, you can't dive or stun. I suggest Udyr because HE IS A MONSTER.