Doubt to buy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rickenbaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2012

Hello community:

Which of the following champions recommend me to buy?

- Lee Sin
- Kennen
- Volibear
- Sejuani

for you, what is best tank in the latter two?

Thank you guys..

Atte. Rickenbaker.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

What's your play style?

Rickenbaker

Recruiter

01-29-2012

mmm.. i like tank or ad carry mele.. and some jungle

ADGarner

01-29-2012

Personally I'd take Kennen. He is a strong pick in all three map modes due to his incredible sustain (no mana) and high mobility. He does well in both poke and in team fight AoE. Kennen's disadvantage is due to his high skill cap. It takes awhile to maximize every shuriken.

Volibear is a strong tank pick for two reasons. He encourages you to build lots of hit points because of his skills synergies and his ability to fling people back in to a team is an amazing redirect. He also can be played in both top lane and in Jungle.

Quick Rawr

01-29-2012

I'd go for Sejuani or Volibear. Both decent junglers, Sejuani is decent in lane as a support and Volibear and go solo top. Both build tanky and are still useful on a team.

Kennen takes a lot of time to get good with as does Lee Sin and I think both of those good be frustrating.

Rickenbaker

Recruiter

01-30-2012

thank you all for the help, I decided to purchase from Kennen and other comments in other posts, from now thank you very much. If anyone can help me some tips, I appreciate it.

Thank you!