Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hardcore ranked/draft exploit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svenergy

01-30-2012

Very interesting, would love to hear a Riot response to this.

Yung Richerich

01-30-2012

In all honesty does this lost really mean that much? I mean rank 5v5 on NA server is a joke... I literally troll on my 5v5 rank teams and still win.

dtbrehm

01-30-2012

- Well documented bug.
- People lag all the time. Hell, the servers have been so inconsistent lately that the other team was probably lagging too.

Kinance

01-30-2012

bump i want to see riot respond to this

Lord GiantR

01-30-2012

bump

GodOfSummon

01-30-2012

b-b-b-b-buump

BetrothedTea

01-30-2012

bumping

TheMagykal

01-30-2012

Bump for reds!

leidownson

01-30-2012

This is the Kassasin from the other team you played with. During champion select, we banned morgona tyrn and skarner, you guys banned kennen and alistar from what i remember. Your first pick, karth was the only one without the DC'd symbol on their icon(lighting). Usually that means its bugged probably because one of your teamates dc'd or something. I was first pick and you guys did not ban shaco, and surprisingly we grabbed him because he was open. This bug happends to everyone including myself.

Our team name had nothing to do with getting shaco, it was simply a joke because shaco is never tangible.

This is just my side of the story

edit: also you said you spent 14 mins making this post, you kind of gimped your team from a fair fight and you said we harassed you with your picture, only one person wrote something to you guys.

PNgo

01-30-2012

Lmfao, this is gold!