Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hardcore ranked/draft exploit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reptilephantom

01-30-2012

whoa...

CMHB

01-30-2012

Quote:
King Bunny:
Their names are sketchy? That's what you're basing your argument on? Holy ****, LoL Community never ceases to amaze me. So basically you're accusing them of cheating AND you're insulting their names that may or may not have been establish through careful deliberation and self satisfaction. Just because you lost a ranked game, which let's be honest the Morg and Skarner pick really wouldn't have mattered. Class act.

Edit: I'm going to accuse you of fabrication because I think your name stands for C Me Hump little Boys. So sketch.

Their team name is Antibanshaco. Shaco was banned and then unbanned. That's the sole reason for suspicion. I'm not accusing them of cheating, only saying that the circumstances were odd. In all likelihood it was just a random coincidence.

I'd just like to take a moment to say that I'm really astounded at how many of you don't even read the full post and take every opportunity to either go into pitchfork mode demanding bans for the opposing team or insult everyone who's never seen this before as "stupid". I've stated that I'm not certain what happened, I posted what my team saw and asked for clarification. That's all. It's unbelievable how childish and/or elitist this community can be.

Lunius Key

01-30-2012

BUMP for a red response. I f this happens to me I would be so pissed.

SM Aura

01-30-2012

Bump, hope you get an answer mane.

Turbo Fresh

01-30-2012

I'd agree with you that they should be banned if i didn't see this same thing happen on treeeskimo's stream when him and the rest of V8 played a ranked 5's game. it's just a bug due to bad connection.

Felipe Lek

01-30-2012

bump

Jansen

01-30-2012

Yes it is a BUG, however, they may have intentionally exploited the bug or intentionally caused it.

Just because it sometimes happens randomly does not mean they didn't do something to cause it.

exes4eyes

01-30-2012

bump

Amamiya Yuuhi

01-30-2012

Quote:
King Bunny:
First of all... Are you able to read? When OP said something about "intentional shenanigans" yeah that's accusation.

Secondly, I was talking about the Team Name, which is indeed a clever name and a satire at the current meta. That does require careful deliberation does it not? And basing an entire argument around the fact that it is sketchy is an insult.

Third, you owe me five bucks.

Edit: Also, the password thing is not an exploit. It is people guessing predictable passwords. asdf or 1234 is not exactly a strong password.

Edit 2: I am APPALLED that you would think I thought a name like "Supabanana69" is a well thought out and intricate name. Way to apply common sense.

Edit 3: Posting on your smurf reduces the effectiveness of your argument by 90%. Scumbag.
Insulting me isn't helping your case.
And,I´ve seen people using up to 16 characters as passwords on streams, people still got in. 3 out of 3 times. There was a 4man group getting into Snoopehs custom game before he realeased the password "lochness" when he was playing with fans.
On another note, this is my only US account, so technically it's not a smurf, I just don't use it alot.

Afny

01-30-2012

Seems extremely suspicious. Even disregarding their team name and Shaco pick, it's lame that they were allowed to counter-ban your champions. You should send a support ticket requesting Loss Forgiveness and asking for their team to be investigates.