Hardcore ranked/draft exploit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leidownson

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by supabanana69 View Post
This is supabanana69 from Antibanshaco. First of all, i am deeply sorry for what happened to your team and for how one of my teammate for verbal abusing your team (imanoobiegod). However, your accusation of us "hacking" base on our name is just wow. I m sure we can all agree that an accusation base on a team name is invalid due to the lack of evidence. For example, if our team name is like "i robed a bank" do we get arrested for being suspects to a bank robery?

To clear our names we DID NOT cheat or hack through the "Riot's ban system" as one of the post stated.

During the time of this event occuring, our screen was just like any normal rank queue. However, we did see that no one is connected except for the leader of your team. But we just thought you guys were lagging and went on with our usual bans (morgana, tryn, and skarner) We did realize something strange about your bans because your team banned ryze (due to the current meta ryze is not op in rank games) But, we just ignored your bans because you might think ryze is op. So as a result, the game went on and you team surrender.

In my opinion, what happened to your team was simply a glitch. The reason is because due to your desciption of what happened, "The screen reset like we'd just reconnected to champ select and started another match.", this showed that you were in two different queues. And when the glitch transfered you to the second queue which was against my team (Antibanshaco) your champion selection was bugged due to the glitch. So therefore, it was a problem in the League of Legends game and instead of my team cheating/hacking.

Finally, I really do not appreciate this falsely accusation due to our team name. And I take offense on your statement of " their team name but it's sketchy as **** and heavily hints that there was some kind of intentional shenanigans on their end." I dont want to sound mean or disrespectful or anything but did you not learn "not to judge a book by its cover"? We choose the name antibanshaco because my team all agree that its a funny name and theres no reason not to. I mean we are just teenagers trying to have fun playing League of Legends and to burn off stress from school.

Therefore, I hope Riot will resolve this issue quickly and hope this will not happen again.
this guy deserves a medal

URMOMCALZMEBEAST

01-31-2012

This is URMOMCALZMEBEAST from AntiBanShaco.

LOL OUR TEAM IS TOO MUCH AND TOO FULL OF DUMB***SES. The only thing i can imagine either of us bypassing is probably a candy wrapper. Honestly we made the team name "AntiBanShaco" was because our team member "ImaNoobieGod" is a good shaco player. Whenever he chooses shaco we tend to win. It was a joke team name.

During champion select the enemy 1st team member was connected. The rest of them had the "blue box, lightning-bolt" which indicated they had not connected. To my team we were thinking "LOL 4 D/C's WE GONNA WIN!"

Your screenshots are what YOU SAW because you were GLITCHED. That was from YOUR point of view.

It is simply a glitch. And tbh it wouldn't matter what team comp you chose... the result would've been the same.

0WN3RR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Wtf!

BurningTAIGA

01-31-2012

Ban them alll <3

torexxar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoseph View Post
Please contact some Riot staff about this, I would love to see these people banned.
dont ban them its a riot bug