character options.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cmss220

01-29-2012

I couldn't find a character section of the forums.. I'm sure there is one somewhere but I thought it would be OK to ask here as well. I play dominion about 50-60% of the time and twisted treeline about 40%. I very rarely play summoners rift.

I'm looking for a new character I have not played. My choices are Lee Sin, Talon, Skarner or Wukong. I know Lee Sin is awesome for 3v3, but I almost never see him in dominion and when I do I'm not very impressed. Is he viable for Dominion? I was leaning toward Lee, But I'm not completely sure. I'm looking for the best choice(s) for Dominion and Twisted Treeline.

I mostly play Riven. I prefer tough melee champs with decent mobility.

Thanks

Madkuntt

01-29-2012

Wukong is beast in Dominion and SR. I don't play much TT so I couldn't really tell you. But I'd assume he'd go ok in TT as a solo top lane.

Argodis

01-29-2012

All of the champs you listed are solid Dominion picks.

kianistus

01-29-2012

You should try pantheon. He's got gap closer, although he isn't that tanky compared to other tanky dps champs unless you get a Mallet.

cmss220

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kianistus View Post
You should try pantheon. He's got gap closer, although he isn't that tanky compared to other tanky dps champs unless you get a Mallet.
Thanks for the recc, I have Pantheon and love him for Twisted Treeline, but in dominion I don't have the skill with him to fend off 2 or 3 champs at a capture point. With Riven I can almost always hold 2 people and sometimes even 3 off at a tower. I am going to try him with mallet right now though and see how that goes.

Thanks everyone for the input ill wait a little bit to see if there is anymore before I pick!

Whi

01-29-2012

Here are common draft bans. Shaco, Urgot, Wukong, Rammus, Yorick, Kassadin. Which means they are all op or at least top tier 1 picks

lbgsloan

01-29-2012

All of them are good on Dominion, and I assume most of them would work well on TT. If you want someone who can survive 1v2 and 1v3 situations I'd suggest Skarner.

cmss220

01-29-2012

I ended up getting both Skarner and Wukong thank you everyone.