Damage to Towers Over Towers Killed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Abubis

01-23-2012

I can't tell you the number of times I backdoor-ed as Tristana/Warwick but the minions got the last hit on the towers. There is no record of all the work I did for my team while my teammates were racking up there collective scores in the distracting team fights.
So I have to ask, why does the Towers Destroyed stat even exist in the score screen, if 6/7 times out of 10 the minions finish off towers anyway?
Including all the times where you hit the tower for a lot, your forced back when they react, and your minions finish it.

Wouldn't it make more sense to add a Damage to Towers stat or replace the Towers Destroyed stat to show those situations where you got low kills but you were helping the team by pushing and dropping towers all game?

Nyadnar17

01-24-2012

+1 for great justice. The Summoner's Rift scoring system is pretty bad in general. It only accurate scores carry type heroes. Keeping track of how much damage individual champs did to Towers seems like an easy step in the right direction

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

It's added in to overall damage dealt.

Lord Tumbles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

or if you do 99% of the tower and then someone randomly comes in and 1shots it

Senseman

01-29-2012

Isn't the only important record your win/loss ratio?

Because if you think back dooring isn't right try playing a support. (A good support not one that takes cs and tried to last hit champions)