League of Girls (New all female clan)

1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aewynia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-29-2012

Hello,

I am just making a quick post here now to get the word out about a new clan that was created called "League of Girls."

Our mission is to have a group of like people who share their love for this game. Even if it is just for fun or to be competitive. We do want to put together a ranked team to represent the group.

We have a brand new site that was just started up, Ventrilo. A chat dedicated for LoGirls members.

Anyone wishing to join:
-Be a female.
-Have a account over level 20.
-You can be on any LoL server. (NA/EU-W, etc...)
-You CAN be apart of another clan! We are more of a community than just a closed strict clan.
-To ensure that everyone is female there is just a quick hello over vent or skype.

To apply visit:

http://leagueofgirls.enjin.com/

*There are officer slots open at the moment for anyone who wishes to join in and help out with getting our clan out there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

For any males that wish to be apart of LoGrls don't worry cause we need you too!

Since I have gotten quite a bit of feed back with men wanting to truly help out I have decided that men can apply to be apart of LoGrls.

But, only for certain postions as in Coaching. They will NOT be a officer of this clan, and are not in all actuality a part of a clan. As a male friend said to be he would be known as a "Supporter" Just because we are a female community doesn't mean that we shun the male gender. That is not the purpose of this clan. So again, there is now the Male Recruitment form open for any male that wish to come help!

The men that join will of course recieve benefits...

Benefits:
-Well.. Your around girls..
-Helping out a brand new clan in the community.
-Will recieve a special tag as to what it is you do for the Clan.
-Use of vent.

*Please note not all men get approved and the process can take a bit.

If there are any questions my contact info is all over the clan site, or there is of course in-game.

gotm1lk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Sign me up!

Aewynia

Master Recruiter

01-29-2012

^Bump

@Gotm1lk- Dude. You wish, lol.

Yamanba

01-29-2012

I approve

Alexa

01-29-2012

Mmmmmmm :d

ScreVio

01-29-2012

Upvoted~ I approve ;o

Thricer

01-29-2012

Can I pretend to be a female?

Aewynia

Master Recruiter

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thricer View Post
Can I pretend to be a female?
If you can SERIOUSLY fool me when I can or talk to you over vent/skype then yes.

Just sayin'.. Good luck.

I Will Be Hokage

01-29-2012

I played with you today, you auto attacked over using Sivir Q and the kill got away.

Good stuff playing with guuurrllzz.

Aewynia

Master Recruiter

01-29-2012

Dude, lets not get into this again, lol. You say what you say and I say what I say. But in the end w/e get over it bro, for real.

1234511 ... 23