*Rage*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hékate

01-29-2012

Why is it that every time I solo queue, I get the Teemo/Kat/Noc/Lux team up against a team of Shyv/Blitz/Udyr/Sion/Morgana?

Is there something about me that clouds my team's judgment and causes bad team comp? I feel like I dodge significantly more games than I play these days ._.

Emkay

01-29-2012

I know exactly how you feel. No matter how good I do, my team are always the one lacking. I've given up on dodging queues. I know I'm stuck with either bad players or bad compositions.

I'm on such a heavy losing streak in dominion that it's not even funny. I can hold off 3 people on my own and my team manage to lose 4v2 and can't even hold a single base. Sigh...

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

That happened to me for about 2 weeks and it went away, my elo dropped over 200 points but lately I've only been losing 10 percent of my matches.

Kedali

01-29-2012

I had to step back and log off earlier because my teams were just making me rage. Somehow almost every game I had team mates that just refused to not run off by themselves and get killed for no reason. Just wasn't worth the stress.

Hugs From Momma

01-29-2012

dunno, Teemo and Lux would just ruin Udyr / Shyv / Sion

iProbie

01-29-2012

welcome to the solo queue world

where gods ascend to the thrones
while we mortals are left to eat ****

lbgsloan

01-29-2012

Quote:
Teemo/Kat/Noc/Lux team up against a team of Shyv/Blitz/Udyr/Sion/Morgana
Eh, I dunno. Teemo and Lux aren't bad against most of that. Kat would be a useless sack of **** though, yes.

Kedali

01-29-2012

Kat is incredibly good in Dominion. I don't know if you're like 2k elo or what, but I'm around 1600 currently and NO ONE saves a cc for her. If I don't do it myself, it doesn't get done.

Hékate

01-29-2012

It's not the individual champs, it's the team comp.

Fulgr1m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

I feel the solo queue mentality pulsing in this thread. All I can suggest dude is talk to your teammates and try to tell them what champions would be good against other champions. I can assure you dude that even if the match up isn't optimal your teammates will at least try to win and you need to take that feeling and try to carry them and be a positive, leading influence.