Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should there be garrison/ turret buff summoner spell in SF?

Yes, add garrison 2 40%
Yes, but not garrison 0 0%
No, no turret buffs 3 60%
Voters 5 .

[POLL] Garrison SF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerifane

01-29-2012

Hey everyone,

This is just a random idea I had, but what if a summoner spell like garrison was in SF? It would be interesting to have your turret deal more damage to counter those tanky turret divers and would be nice to turret dive yourself (debuffing the enemy turret). I think this would encourage a wider variety of summoner spells in the game and would a slightly new laning game, with more action at the towers.

If you don't like the idea of garrison, then what about a summoner spell that would heal your turret or give it more defense for a certain durration of time? Personally I'd prefer garrison cuase the turret heal/buff would just elongate the laning phase and not be balanced. Garrison will change up the laning phase a bit and allow it to have more action and end the phase quicker.

Just a thought,
thanks for reading.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nin10donerd

01-29-2012

season 2 they removed it, a spell that sheilded the turret for a few seconds and it you put a point in masteries allowed splash damage and increased fire rate.