Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thoughts on soraka?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

01-29-2012

shes bad

SpaceFrog

01-29-2012

I never play her bot. She's great with some magic or hybrid team mates. And awesome against stealth.

Buy hextech sweeper, Q reveals any stealthers, active on bushes to stop ppl from juking. and lowering their MR

crujuco

01-29-2012

She is good top or bot. Make sure you build her tanky though. Also sometimes thornmail is a better option then frozen heart. I use her a fair bit and win about 75% of the time I play her. I find her very good against AD stacking teams.

Heika

01-29-2012

Soraka top is D*amn amazing. I don't care what you say especially that first team fight capping top. 2 in q and 1 in e is perfect. silence the best target and spam q all fight. sometime during it, if you've positioned yourself well enough to stay alive you'll level and then get heal and try to get a pro heal in before someone dies. I've had it make a team fight before.