Kerek, The Juggernaut

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terratr0n

Terratr0n

01-29-2012

(bump) added the details.

Terratr0n

01-30-2012

thump

Terratr0n

01-30-2012

mump

Lord Kyleshorse

01-30-2012

Hey, thanks for commenting on my champion Cain (be sure to send me the picture once you get a dig. cam). Your ability set is pretty interesting and the passive sounds really cool. Plus, if this champion makes it, it would pretty much break the record for highest base health (highest is Gangplank's 495).

Also, to answer your question about Cain's size, he stands at around 6 feet. How this doesn't affect anything

Terratr0n

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kyleshorse View Post
Hey, thanks for commenting on my champion Cain (be sure to send me the picture once you get a dig. cam). Your ability set is pretty interesting and the passive sounds really cool. Plus, if this champion makes it, it would pretty much break the record for highest base health (highest is Gangplank's 495).

Also, to answer your question about Cain's size, he stands at around 6 feet. How this doesn't affect anything
Thx bro, i did a drawing with your champion and mine for no apparent reason and i was just curious. 6 feet is good cause thats the approximate height i drew him as!

Shmibble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

I really like this idea but there are a few things i don't like. For one i think that 285 MS is way too low, in my opinion it should be 300 if you wany him to be slow. And I don't quite understand his ult, does he just sit there for 20 seconds and wall eveyrone without doing damage? On another note his passive is extremely well designed in my opinion and his abilityes have great synergy with it. Well done.

Terratr0n

01-31-2012

Yeah i should have been more clear about explaining his ult. he is a mobile "barricade" similar to something like anivia's ice wall. He cannot move if his barricades are obstructed, BUT, the enemy cannot pass these obstructions. They do however, die off if they absorb a skillshot hit (non aoe, non target spells) such as amumu's grab or Blitz's pull. If he were to "Q" under the infuence of his ult, the area he lands in will push aside any units the barricade lands on.
Yes, this ultimate could and probably will be designed properly, but that is the way it works for now.

Kerek is a true tank, and making him extremely slow is actually on purpose (his starting health is the highest). He does get a speed boost by using the Augmented version of "E".

Leo Tomita

01-31-2012

thas sound about rigth...EVERYTHING....but try change TRUE DMG no your W
that WILL kill anyone on his path..ok hes a juggernaut!! but give the enemies a chance...

Terratr0n

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
thas sound about rigth...EVERYTHING....but try change TRUE DMG no your W
that WILL kill anyone on his path..ok hes a juggernaut!! but give the enemies a chance...
Remember that you need to aquire overbearance points for the ability to actually do the extra true dmg. The ability's damage does not become all true dmg, just 20% more damage to CC'd characters will be true dmg... but it should be 100% cause he is a juggernaut (jokes).