4 year old playing lol bot battle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

01-29-2012

haha so i thought i'd share this funny story. i just introduced my friend to this game. he wanted me to play w/ him for the first time but didnt wanna play a real game so i agreed to do a bot battle w/ him. so we start playing and a notice a leona just sitting in the bushes and once every once in a while moving to another bush (but not typing or reacting to the game). it is about 15 minutes into the game and the person is still 0/0/0, so i think "hey this person is trying to remain online but not get booted from server for being afk... doesnt riot wanna stop that?" so i say (and i quote) "hey guys report leona plz" (yes that is all i say. no caps. no !!!. no pursuing it. thats it.)

Now heres the fun part. the title says it all. this player is 4 years old. his dad playing corki is laneing up top. this inspirational father EXPLODES at me for being so rude and mean to his 4 year old son while all they are (and i quote) "trying to do is have some special father and son time" w/ his little tyke . he resumes to throw such insults as jerk face, bully, and meanie at me. my FAVORITE part is when he says (and i quote again) he is "going to report me for being insensitive to the needs of his son". maybe this guy is really this dumb. or maybe he doesnt realize this game i rated teen. i responded with "wow thats fine maybe you shoulda just told me it was your son" but at home i was laughing so hard i couldnt breathe! this father inspires me... not.

ICE Gang Kevin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Okay.

Fawkes

01-29-2012

Someone get that man a father of the year mug

JDmino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Cool story bro, needs more shyvannas.

But, t'was pretty funny. Some people are just weird.

TheCrazyNutcase

01-29-2012

That father was a chief!!!!!

Kize

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDmino View Post
Cool story bro, needs more shyvannas.

But, t'was pretty funny. Some people are just weird.
*Shyvana

The 4 y/o plays Leona! :D